Familiar and easy to use Microsoft Windows 10 was launched globally in 190 countries on 29 July, 2015. Windows 10 is the union of best features from Windows 7 and Windows 8 – the desktop features of the previous Windows 7 with some of the touch-friendly aspects of the latter Windows 8. It’s easy to use with keyboard and mouse, also better with touchpad. You will really enjoy using Windows 10 over Windows 7 and 8, simply you can say it’s a merger of Windows 7 and Windows 8. Here I am going to highlight Windows 10 features, free upgrade, privacy & criticism.
Features: Windows 10 is a mixture of Windows 7 and Windows 8, here are some terrifying features of Windows 8:
- Old Is Good: Microsoft banishes the full-screen apps screen and get back to Metro Start screen. It’s good for traditional PC users like developer, IT professionals, etc.
- Familiar And Fresh: The start menu is back with mixes of both Windows 7 metro start screen’s functionality and Windows 8 live tiles functionality. You may unpin all the metro apps from the start menu and turf off live tiles, if you don’t like.
- Go With Flow: Windows 10 feature windowed windows Store apps is wow!!! Some people don’t like Windows 8 Metro apps, but I definitely say they love to use windowed Windows apps on daily bases.
- Multiple Screens: Snap up 4 things in one screen and get your work done fast. It’s good for multitasker persons like IT professionals, researchers.
- Virtual Desktop: In Windows 10 whenever you need, you can make virtual desktop; one for you work and one for you entertainment.
- The New Browser: Remember the days when you using internet explorer? Now Microsoft come with new browser Edge; its fast, ultramodern browser. In this you can directly write and type note on browser and share them with others.
- App For Game Lovers: The new Xbox app for game lovers is here. Game love must love this app.
- New Action Center: enchased, improved with popups reminder for important information.
- Continuum Touch Screen Feature: Window’s 10 is good for desktop PC users but Microsoft don’t forgot touchscreen users and include handy “Continuum” feature that dynamically switches the interface between the PC-friendly desktop and a touch screen operators, depending on how you’re using the device.
- Improved Control Panel: Also like other Microsoft splits the control panel with both Windows 7 and Windows 8 style.
Get Free Upgrade: Microsoft roll out free Windows 10 upgrade to their Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users. Reserve you window today and get it in few days:
- If you see Windows 10 icon located in the lower right side of the system tray, click and reserve your free upgrade. If not, then first try running windows update and install any available required and recommended updates for your existing Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC. If still not make sure your windows updates are enable for automatically download updates or you have genuine copy of window.
- Once you are in the Get Windows 10 app, click “Reserve your free upgrade” in the app window.
- Enter your email if you want confirmation of this reservation.
- Microsoft will download Windows 10 to your device and notify you when it’s ready. You can cancel your reservation at any time via a Get Windows 10 app by clicking Windows 10 icon.
Conclusion: Finally I can say downloading Windows 10 is not worth going and it’s a best deal. Windows 10 is for all desktop PC users, Touchscreen users and game lovers. You will enjoy after downloading it.